Add you tutorial to the main page
After getting Prof. Bhaskaran's approval, watch the following video to add your tutorial to the main page.
Text Summary of above video:
- Get Prof. Bhaskaran's approval to add content to the main page
- Go to ANSYS (or FLUENT) Learning Modules and click Edit
- Go to the end of the Table containing the tutorials
- Click on any cell of last row and click "Add row after"
- First cell: add a picture. Change its size to 150px
- Second cell: write the name of the tutorial (hit enter to enlarge the text). Link it to your tutorial's main page
- Third cell: Course/Research group for which your tutorial was created
- Fourth cell: Type of analysis. Use other tutorials as reference.
- Click Save.
(Future: Show them how to create a discussion on Piazza for the students)