The below software tools are available on CNF workstations in the CAD room and the CNF Clean Room.
Additional software codes are installed on the CNF Cluster and are listed on the Computing Cluster pages .
Software is only licensed for use by users physically located at the CNF. Remote access to software from other locations on Cornell's campus and off-campus is prohibited.
During the COVID-19 closure, users can request remote access to CNF software resources.
Additionally, some software may be limited by license to only academic users or Cornell users.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- AFM NanoScope Analysis
- CATS Pattern Conversion and Proximity Correction Suite
- Coventor SEMulator3D
- DJVuLibre / DJView
- FLEXUS WinFLX
- GenISys Layout BEAMER
- GenISys Layout LAB
- GenISys ProSEM
- GenISys TRACER
- Gwyddion AFM Analysis
- Java GDS Library (JetStream)
- JMP Pro Data Analysis Statistical Software
- L-Edit CAD Software
- LinkCAD pattern preparation software
- Litho Resources
- Microsoft Office
- Nanometer Pattern Generation System (NPGS) & DesignCAD Express
- PROLITH by KLA-Tencor