2D Steady Conduction in a Rectangular Domain
Created using ANSYS 16.2
This tutorial has videos. If you are in a computer lab, make sure to have head phones.
In this module, you'll learn to:
- Develop the solution to a 2D heat conduction problem in ANSYS Mechanical
- Verify the numerical results from ANSYS
- Connect the ANSYS steps to concepts covered in the Big Ideas: Finite Element Analysis section (in the online edX course).
- Powerpoint slides used in the videos: Before markup
- Powerpoint slides used in the videos: After markup
This module is drawn from MAE 3240 Heat Transfer at Cornell University.
(The above problem statement has been provided by Prof. Michel Louge, Cornell University.)