Do you own or use an e-reader? Mann Library is looking at e-reader devices and their use for scholarly research. We're interested in hearing about your experiences! We're specifically interested in the following information:
- Which e-reader do you own or use?
- Ease of use (e.g. handling, battery life, etc)?
- Reading experience (eyestrain, font size, format)?
- Usefulness for research (annotation, bookmarking or highlighting features and their ease of use)?
- Content selection and loading (from the designated bookstore or other means)? Have you've tried to load scholarly publications or Cornell owned or licensed content onto the device?
- Other features besides e-books?
- Any other information or comments
Right now we're looking at the following e-readers and mobile devices, iPad, iTouch, Kindles, Nook, and Sony readers, but feel free to leave comments about other readers and devices if you have them.
Please leave your comments at the bottom (just click the Add Comment link at the very bottom of the page, type in your comments and Post). You're also welcome to email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call. We would appreciate any feedback by July 16th.
For more information, see our draft page on e-readers at https://confluence.cornell.edu/display/mannltc/E-readers.