It is easiest to create a project after the groups and schemes have been created.
- User names should be the netid for CU folks and the full e-mail address for non-CU folks.
- Make unique groups for your project. Don't use existing groups.
- Your group names should be XXXXXX-YYYYYYYYYY where XXXXXX is the Project Key that you will use when creating the project and YYYYYYYYYY is "administrators", "developers", and "viewers".
Create Permission Scheme
Follow the vendor directions for adding a permission scheme.
Create Notification Scheme
Follow the vendor directions for adding an email notification scheme.
- Make a unique Notification Scheme for your project. Don't use the default one.
- Your notification scheme should be named "ZZZZZZZZZZ Notification Scheme" where ZZZZZZZZZZ is the Project Name that you will use when creating the project.
Follow the vendor directions for creating a new project, selecting the Permission Scheme and Notification Scheme created above.