- Go to http://cornell.webex.com.
- Select the Host a Meeting option.
- Login with your netid and password if prompted.
- Select the Schedule a Meeting option. For a one-off meeting use the page presented. For recurring meetings, use the Advanced Scheduler which is available at the top of the page. (There are many additional options within the Advanced Scheduler, such as opting to not have the meeting deleted from My Meetings when it is completed, opting to not have the meeting adding to the calendar of the participants, adding an agenda and welcome message, setting the privileges of the participants, etc.)
- Type in the Meeting Topic, Date, Time, etc.
- In the Attendees box, type the email addresses of all of the people you want to invite. (There is a Use address book option, but you need to load your Outlook address following the instructions below.) You may also just have the email sent to you and then you send it on within Outlook.
- Select how you want the audio portion of the meeting to be handled via the Audio conference option. If you chose WebEx Audio your attendees have the option of using VoIP or calling a phone number (the meeting code is provided in the invitation email). If you want to use a different conference calling service or just call directly to each other, select the Other Teleconference service option (which is the default). Please note that there is an additional cost to Cornell associated with using the toll-free numbers provided by WebEx. Please use a direct call or VoIP if possible. (WebEX Audio includes global toll-free phone numbers, but the coverage is not complete. For example, South Africa is the only country in Africa that is covered.)